Nor Lines dispose a huge and modern fleet for transporting different types of cargo on trucks and railway
- Panel vans that can carry up to 21 pallets, with lift
- Box trailer
- Truck and trailer
- Container chassi
- 25,25 meters module lorries
- Crane trucks
- Thermo equipment in defined terminals
In part-loads and defined line haul, we operate trailers as transport units. They have an inside length of 12,60 meters, and a loading capacity of 31.000 kilos.
Our distribution trucks have been adapted for defined areas. Trucks in use today are:
- Vans in suitable sizes
- Distribution trucks with lifts and capacity for 8-21 pallets
- City semis with a capacity of 27-33 pallets
In line haul we use containers, trailers and 25,25 meters long module trailers, in defined lines.